Case size 12 x 1 ltr
£5.50 per ltr inc VAT ex works
Aero Plus, the premium 4 stroke multi-grade semi synthetic engine oil blended for Rotax 912UL, 912ULS and 914 aircraft engines which incorporate gearbox and overload clutch systems. Aero Plus offers maximum lubricity, superior wear protection and optimum cold start properties whilst working across the temperature range. Aero Plus contains detergents and additives to remove carbon particulate and at the same time offering advanced corrosion protection, promoting reduced friction and minimising wear.
Aero Plus specifications:- JASO MA2, API SJ/CF, SL
A TLAC Ltd product
Hangar 4 Little Snoring Airfield, Little Snoring, Norfolk NR21 0JL
Tel +44 1328 878809 E Mail email@example.com
• Premium quality multigrade oil formulated to be used around the world.
• Unique additives have been incorporated to match the requirements of gearbox and overload clutches (ROTAX 912 & 914 Series).
• Wide operational temperature range for longer-lasting and safer lubrication.
• Viscosity blend ensures easier starts and fast engine protection.
• Anti-corrosion and anti-wear additives embodied which work as a protective barrier preventing engine components from being damaged by corrosion or wear, especially with infrequent use helping your engine reach TBO
• Detergent formula helps prevent sludge and varnish build up, anti oxidants help clean and protect
• Semi synthetic formula helps prevent sludge formation when operating with leaded fuels and provides shear stability.
• Anti-foaming additives to maximise lubrication effectiveness.
• Compatible with engine hoses and seals.
• Special additives to neutralise acid build-up.
• Can be used with Mogas, UL91 and Avgas 100LL. Please refer to Operators Handbook/Manual for the correct oil drain interval when operating on different fuels.
• API SJ/CF, SL
• JASO MA2